1 cup plain or vanilla bean Greek yoghurt
½ cup your choice of fresh fruit
½ cup your choice of granola
An ice cream sundae dish or clear cup
- Take about two tablespoons or ¼ a c up of your Greek yoghurt and put it at the bottom of your sundae dish or cup.
- Put a layer of granola over the yoghurt.
- On top of the granola, put another layer of yoghurt.
- Add one more layer of granola.
- Place fresh fruit on top of this layer.
- Place any left-over yoghurt on top of the fruit.
- Then place the rest of the fruit on top of the yoghurt.
- Grab a spoon.
- Dig in…
Contact a community health worker now!
8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed on Federal and State Holidays