Stay Fit, Staying in Fallon
February is Heart Health month (February 4th is Wear Red Day) and an easy way to care for your heart is to get in a daily workout. Gym memberships are great, but can be expensive. Here are 5 free ways to stay fit in Fallon!
- Take a run around Laura Mills walking track, 4 times for a full workout!
- There is free exercise equipment around Laura Mills and Oats Park
- Grimes Point provides different hiking trails east of Fallon
- Take a walk around Liberty Pond
- Grab some friends for a game of T-Ball, Tennis, or horse shoes at the Churchill County Regional Park
Contact a community health worker now!
8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed on Federal and State Holidays