Responsible Server Training
Over 70% of Churchill County high schoolers have tried alcohol.
Learn what you can do as a responsible server and seller to help lower these numbers.
This training is required for all alcohol servers and retailers by state law (NRS 369.630)
During this training, you will learn:
- Local and state laws about serving alcohol
- Local and state penalties for breaking aforementioned laws
- How to check for IDs
- The medical effects of alcohol on adults and youth
- How to spot an inebriated person
- Best practices for prevention
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to schedule your training today!
Responsible Beverage Server Training Join us for our Responsible Server Training! Veterans of Foreign Wars Building 405 S. Maine St. Fallon, NV 89406 Saturday, August…
Responsible Beverage Server Training Join us for our first in-person Responsible Server Training! Telegraph Coffee & Tap 1805 W Williams Ave Fallon, NV 89406 Thursday,…