Healthy Snack Month: Kale Chips Recipe!
Did you know February is Healthy Snack month? What better way to celebrate then on tasty kale chips? The best part? They are super easy to make!
• 1 bunch torn kale leaves (this recipe works best if the stems are removed)
• 1 tablespoons olive oil
• Seasoning of your choice
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3) Wash and dry kale.
4) In a bowl, drizzle the kale with oil and add desired seasonings. Toss to stir.
5) Spread the kale on the lined cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges of the leaves are brown, but not burnt.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Contact a community health worker now!
8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed on Federal and State Holidays