Responsible Server Training
Over 70% of Churchill County high schoolers have tried alcohol.
Learn what you can do as a responsible server and seller to help lower these numbers.
This training is required for all alcohol servers and retailers by state law (NRS 369.630)
During this training, you will learn:
- Local and state laws about serving alcohol
- Local and state penalties for breaking aforementioned laws
- How to check for IDs
- The medical effects of alcohol on adults and youth
- How to spot an inebriated person
- Best practices for prevention
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your training today!
Responsible Beverage Server Training Join us for our Online Responsible Server Training! Monday, December 20, 2021 4pm-6pm This training is required by the state and…
- « Previous